First head over to Your Emerge Profile, then click the Connect button in the Integration Settings section.
You can then choose to install the app on either a personal or organizational account that you have access to:
Then select the repositories you want to have Emerge integrate with:
Congrats on integrating Emerge with GitHub!
Please feel free to contact support with any issues or feedback!
You can also install the GitHub app directly on GitHub's website, first login to the GitHub account that has access to the repository you plan to integrate Emerge with. Then head over to our GitHub app page, click Install and then follow the same steps as above.
- GitHub's docs on installing an app in your organization
- GitHub's docs on installing an app in your personal account
Emerge can also be installed on self hosted GitHub Enterprise by creating a new app for your organization.
- Ensure the Emerge IP range is allowed to access your GitHub Enterprise instance.
- From your organization settings, open Developer Settings -> GitHub Apps and click New GitHub App
- Create a new app with the following fields:
- After creating the app scroll to the Display information section and upload the Emerge logo. Set the Badge background color to #0F0757
- Send the App ID and private key for signing access token requests to your Emerge representative.
- Install the newly created app on the repositories receiving mobile pull requests.
Updated 2 months ago